Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ohh! Christmas is coming!

            I am very excited to celebrate my favorite season ☺ I love Christmas. I love the decorations and the feeling of eagerness and the rush of love that people show each other. I love that for one day each year people are (mostly) kind to each other.
I love the carols and songs that play in the stores as people shop for food and gifts for the day. There is so much to love about this time of year.
            I remember when I’m younger, so much younger than today, my favorite part of when Christmas was the presents on Christmas Eve. My first move early in the morning is to jump up and look out my hanging sock in the window to see if Santa Claus left something last night. Sometimes, my mother put coins in it so that somehow I can feel happiness every time I checked it. This is the reason why I love my mother more and more!  
            I also love the “Simbang Gabi”. I feel a spirit of love not just for the passing joys of Christmas, but for the eternal season. I love to wake up in the morning because I am used to go to church. That is my devotion every Christmas because I thought that my wish will come true when I completed the nine mornings ☺.

            Now, as Christmas is coming again, all I can say is I am looking forward for more happiness, more blessings, more fun and more gifts that will come to all of us.

1 comment: